Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow......


Morgan's snow person (as a size comparison- the arms are pencils)







5 comments:

Laura said...

yeah for snow, and yeah for daddy's in the snow. I LOVE that picture of Gracen and Josh! Way cute!

Liisa said...

You have more snow than us right now! I'm so happy that you got snow. Christmas and snow go together so well.

Let it snow!

Jessie said...

So pretty! I wish my kids were here for it... they're at G-ma's and missed it. Hopefully the early snow is a sign of things to come.

Melissa said...

ok, have you been taking photography lessons? These pics are beautiful!

canningmama said...

how did i not know you had a blog? well glad I know now! i have one too if you don't have the url...message me on facebook. miss you! (love the HANNA ANDERSSON snowsuit! : ) )