Saturday, June 6, 2009

A day on the farm....

We went on a field trip to a (semi) local farm that is open for groups. We had the opportunity to feed baby cows, see tons of animals, collect chicken eggs, go on a wagon ride, plus much more.....
I hadn't been in about 3 years so it was fun for me too!
jack had to sit as close to the farmer and the tractor as possible....such a silly boy
Grace wouldn't look at the camera here- she was too busy look at the steer in the field
I loved this sheep. This is apparently the kind that Jacob from the Bible had. (He has 4 horns)
The kids loved feeding the baby cows.
And petting them.....

2 comments:

lotusgirl said...

What a great trip for the kids. It looks like a fun outing.

Karri said...

That is so awesome. We've got something here similar that Aidan went to the last week of school that I want to take the twins to this summer. He had a blast and when he came home, he told me he "accidentally" kissed the chicken he picked up and was worried he'd get sick. EW!