Gracie has just gotten her first tooth!!! She's almost 5 months old (next week!) It's on HER bottom left.
I was curious to when the others got theirs so I looked it up on their calendars I keep for each of them. Morgan was 8 months, Raelyn was 9 months and Jack was 7 1/2 months so Gracen is the earliest by 2 1/2 months!!! I knew the signs were pointing towards it (a funny latch when nursing, lots of mouthing, contantly sticking out tongue) but when I stuck my finger in her mouth this morning I was surprised!!
I tried getting it in a picture, but it's just too small yet. :)
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Millie got teeth early too.
Okay, my first comment is kind of lame. But I had Millie in my lap and she likes to type when I type so I had to keep it short. Not that I have much else to say!
How the heck are you anyway??
Post a Comment