....so I can update.
We've had my birthday (Dec. 8th), Morgan's birthday (Dec. 11th), Christmas (if you don't know the date of that- then quit reading and look it up!) and Raelyn's birthday is coming up on the 1st of Jan!! Quite a busy month. My goal has been to get through all of it and then it's baby time- so here we are.
My birthday: Was nice and relaxing. My parents took us out to Thai food, Josh and I went to dinner at a delicious place (Milner's for my local readers) and some of my girlfriends took me out to Macaroni Grill and then we went and purused the mall for a couple hours. Perfect, although I probably gained about 15 lbs this birthday with all the eating!
Morgan's birthday: I can't believe that I actually have a six year old. She wanted a Hannah Montana party at Klacki's house even though she doesn't even really know who Hannah Montana is (although Rae will tell you her 'real' name is Miley- cause Klacki told her that). So Morgan had Hannah Montana out the wazoo and takeout chinese at my parent's and with our tiny immediate family she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese (ick!) so we went. She raked in the presents with a telescope, some jewelry, a wallet, money, gift cards, a book light, a science kit, and the list goes on.....
Christmas: Our usual busy schedule of two places on Christmas Eve and then two (plus our house) on Christmas day! I'm not even going to try to list all the Christmas presents everyone got, but I'm so self-centered I'll talk about my own! :) Josh spoiled me with a new double stroller (I've never actually had one so this is exciting!), a rockin diaper bag (a bumble bag) and some new cloth diapers for Baby Bourne. I also got money from lots of sources and some new Le Creuset cookware (which, if you've never cooked on the stuff then you're missing out).
Raelyn's birthday: She'll actually be three on January 1st. We went to BounceU today to celebrate a little early and she's requesting I make Chicken Noodle Soup for her birthday and is wanting to have a Dora cake at Klacki's house.
Pictures to follow.......
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment